Precision has always been the key to make classy and well-finished furniture. While making the cuts, the equipment you are using will be the main criteria, along with your skills for a fantastic final product. Thus, the best miter saw might determine your woodworking success.
Here is a review of a few miter saws from some of the top brands to help you to find the best equipment for your need. Go through the article, and you might find just the perfect tool you are searching for.
But before starting, the question arises.
Top Chart Of Miter Saw For Furniture
|Image||Title||Rating||Check Latest Price|
|DEWALT 10-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw, Double Beve|
|4.3/5||Check Latest Price|
|DEWALT DW715 15-Amp 12-Inch Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw||4.2/5||Check Latest Price|
|Bosch Power Tools GCM12SD|
|4.4/5||Check Latest Price|
|Hitachi C10FCH2 15-Amp 10-inch Single Bevel Compound Miter Saw with Laser Marker||4.1/5||Check Latest Price|
|Makita LS1018 10-Inch Dual Slide Compound Miter Saw||4.3/5||Check Latest Price|
|SKIL 3821-01 12-inch Quick Mount Compound Miter Saw With Laser||4.3/5||Check Latest Price|
|TACKLIFE Sliding Miter Saw, 12-inch 15-amp double bevel Compound Miter Saw with Laser||4.2/5||Check Latest Price|
|Metabo HPT C10FCGS 10” Compound Miter Saw||4.1/5||Check Latest Price|
|Genesis GMS1015LC 15-amp 10-inch Compound Miter saw With Laser Guide||4.2/5||Check Latest Price|
|Delta Power Equipment Corporation S26-262L 10” Shop Master Miter Saw with laser||4.4/5||Check Latest Price|
Why should you need the best miter saw for furniture?
If you are a well-experienced carpenter, you know why you need the miter saw for furniture making, right? Well for those who are just starting up and do not understand why miter saws are a must-have in their woodwork shop, here is the answer to your question.
A typical miter saw contains the following features:
The blades for cutting the wood:
Let’s start with a very basic one. Miter saw includes blades that can move both up and down. These blades also help you with the side to side crosscuts and even the miter cuts. However, with the best miter saws for furniture making you can also tilt the saw blade to an angle to create bevel cuts. And with their bigger blades, you can cut longer.
Miter and bevel stops for setting the angle of cut:
These stops in the miter saw helps you to place the blade wherever you want. This amazing feature helps you to get your desired cut (miter or bevel) at any of the angles you want.
Depth stops for controlling the height:
you can also control the height of a miter saw blade with the help of these depth stops in a miter saw. It also allows you to to make deep or shallow cuts, just what you want.
Positive stops for effortless blade setting:
One can save the positives stops at specific angles. This allows you to spend less time to measure the cuts you are making and will help you with working more quickly on your projects.
The fence to support the wood stock:
The fence also helps a lot while you are cutting your wood stock. It ensures no movement of the stock while cutting.
Now you know some of the basic features that make the miter saws a must-have in your woodwork shop.
Here come the product reviews of some of the miter saw for furniture making
1. DEWALT 10-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw, Double Bevel
This miter saw is optimized with the cutting accuracy. Plus, the crosscut stop helps with positioning the cutting head for the maximum level of vertical capacity cutting. This miter saw has a 45-degree capacity of bevel cut.
It is faster than the random miter saws in the market. However, the makers of this saw haven’t compromised with its’ accuracy for the speed. The miter saw has been made to deliver the faster, repeatable and accurate cuts.
Dewalt 10-inch Sliding compound miter saw has an adjustable and detent miter plate, and it is very easily adjustable according to your needs.
The bevel system installed in this miter saw is exclusive, and with the seven positive stops of the system helps you to deliver accurate and repeatable cuts.
- It has a 45-degree bevel cutting capacity.
- This miter saw is faster and more accurate.
- It is easily adjustable. The adjustable stainless steel used in the making of it has detent plates with 11 positive stops.
- The bevel system is an exclusive one with seven positive stops to make the delivery fast and accurate.
- Does not come with a laser or a LED light alignment.
2. DEWALT DW715 15-Amp 12-Inch Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw
The Dewalt DW715 15-Amp 12-inch Single-Bevel compound miter saw includes a carbide blade, blades wrench, a dust bag and comfortable side handles in the base. This miter detent override allows to override the miter stops and adjust just as you want it.
Plus, the best part is, the saw will not be slipping into the miter detents. The adjustable miter detents also come with 11 positive stops to make your work easier. The tall sliding fences will help the crown molding up to 5-1/4 inch.
It will also help the nested molding up to at least 6-1/2-inches vertically. This mad miter has a crosscut capacity of 2×8-inches of dimensional lumber. The slopes can be moved up to 48 degrees to the left and up to 3 degrees to the right.
- The high and sliding fences help a lot while doing a crown or even nested molding.
- The cam-lock miter handle with miter detent override. It helps with eliminating the need to twist the handle to lock on an angle.
- It comes with a dustbag and a blade wrench.
- No laser attachment is there with this miter saw.
3. Bosch Power Tools GCM12SD
The patented glide system installed in this mighty miter saw allows you to wider crosscuts. It also allows you to keep your alignment better and precise. Being compact, it will enable you to save almost 12 in. of valuable workspace.
It also offers smoothness while working with it. The extended cutting capacity of 14 inches and the nominal horizontal capacity of 6-1/2 inches works efficientl7y. Don’t forget about the vertical capacity against the fence base measuring 6-1/2 inches and the crown capacity of 45 spring against the fence.
This GCM12SD miter saw provides easy adjustments with large and easy-to-read uniform bevel and stainless steel. And it has been marked with different detents and roof pitch angles. This amazing miter saw is very well known for its precision.
The square lock fence is adjustable at 90 degrees with the table, and you don’t need to make much adjustment to the product.
- Allows you to wider crosscuts. Helps to keep the alignment better and precise.
- Offers smoothness while working with it.
- Has fence locks adjusted to 90 degrees to the table and does not need many adjustments.
4. Hitachi C10FCH2 15-Amp 10-inch Single Bevel Compound Miter Saw with Laser Marker
The laser marker system by Hitachi has increased the cutting accuracy. And with the 15 Amp powerful motor has been designed and installed for the toughest cutting jobs works amazingly. The zero to fifty-two degrees angle range in the miter to both the left and the right side has increased the flexibility.
Something you haven’t seen any of the miters on the list until now. The bevel angle range of this product is from zero to forty-five degrees to the left, and it is adjustable for the precise cuts you are looking for.
The horizontal handle with the soft elastomer grip that reduces the vibration will be providing some extra comfort to your hands. The thumb accurate positive stops for the quick miter adjustment is making this miter very easy and efficient to use no matter whether you are a beginner or someone very experienced.
And if that was not enough, the powerful 1950W maximum output and 1520W power input motor is another excellent addition to this miter saw.
- The laser maker system helps the user in making more accurate cuts.
- Powerful output and input motors.
- Thumb actuated positive stops makes it easy to use.
- Vibration reducing elastomer grips add more comfort and control.
- This saw is not a slider one, which adds a disadvantage of having this saw.
5. Makita LS1018 10-Inch Dual Slide Compound Miter Saw
The powerful 13.0 AMP has a direct drive motor that requires less maintenance, and it delivers almost 4,300 RPM. This mighty miter has zero to forty-seven degrees left and zero to sixty degrees right that increases the flexibility.
It also has positive stops at 0 degrees, 15 degrees, 22.5 degrees, 31.6 degrees and forty-five degrees on both the left and the right sides of the miter saw. The rear handle bevel lock can easily be accessible, and it adjusts from zero to forty-five degrees on both the left hand and right-hand side making it a very flexible and efficient one.
This miter saw includes blade, vise, triangular rule, dust bag, wrench and extension wings with it. It also has a cutting capacity of 3-5/8×12 inches. The Makita LS1018 10-Inch Dual Slide Compound Miter Saw delivers incredible cutting capacity and accuracy out of the box.
You will be getting all the cutting performances that you might expect in a sliding compound miter saw. Plus, it is very lightweight.
- It is very lightweight compared to the other miter saws in the market.
- Comes with blade wrench, dust bags, and extension wings.
- Very flexible of a miter saw with a few positive stops on both the left and the right side.
- You cannot cut past 45 on the bevel.
6.SKIL 3821-01 12-inch Quick Mount Compound Miter Saw With Laser
The amazing miter saw from SKIL is laser-guided to give you the most precise bevel cuts. The device includes 9 possible stops for the most usual angles to help the user. The powerful 15 amp motor of the device helps it making one of the most powerful miter saw.
The table extension rails on both sides will help you working with large pieces.
- The device is laser-guided and can get you the most precise and polished cuts.
- Has 9 stops to set up the most common miter angles.
- Has a 15 amp motor making the device powerful.
- The maximum speed of the blade is 4,500 RPM.
- The device does not come with a stand.
- It is a single bevel miter saw.
7. TACKLIFE Sliding Miter Saw, 12-inch 15-amp double bevel Compound Miter Saw with Laser
The reliable bevel cutting with a 15-amp powerful motor and the double bevel is what helped this one to get a place in our list. The double bevel cuts allow 45-degree cuts on both sides. The powerful 15-amp motor with 3800 rpm does cutting jobs swiftly.
It can cut multiple materials such as wood, plastic, metal plates etc. The 40 tooth carbide-tipped blade is offering more possibilities to the user as these blades will deliver all precise cuts. The laser mark helps to keep the precision in work.
- 40 tooth carbide tipped blades can cut through aluminum alloys, woods, plastics and other metal plates.
- The 15-amp/1700 W motor is very powerful.
- D-shaped handle made it comfortable for the users.
- Double bevel design can help to cut 45 degrees on both sides up to 2.36 degrees 12.99 inches to the left and 1.38 degrees 12.99 inches to the right.
- Extensible table and real-time laser marker add more precision to work.
- The maximum rotating speed of the blade is 3800rpm, which is less than most of the other 15-amp motor saws.
8. Metabo HPT C10FCGS 10” Compound Miter Saw
The Hitachi power tools have renamed themselves with Metabo HPT. So, the first thing you get with this product is the reliability of Hitachi. The 15-amp motor delivers high power for some of the toughest cuts in carpentry.
The 0 to 52 miter angle range is offering increased flexibility with the adjustable 0 to 45-degree bevel range for performance. This one is a great miter saw for all your carpentry needs.
- Adjustable bevel ranging 0 to 45 degrees.
- 0 to 52 degrees miter angle range.
- Thumb accurate positive stop button.
- 15 amp motor delivers high power.
- Very much affordable price.
- This one is a single bevel miter saw.
- The manufacturers don’t recommend cutting metal sheets with this one.
9. Genesis GMS1015LC 15-amp 10-inch Compound Miter saw With Laser Guide
This miter saw with a 15-amp powerful motor and bevel cut ranging 45 degrees left is a real beast. You can use this compound miter for crown molding, shadow boxes, picture frames and much more.
This amazing miter saw has electric brakes to stop the blade in seconds. The arbor lock will help you with changing blades quickly too. The laser cutting for quicker alignments and accuracy is another great addition to this amazing product.
- The laser cutting for quicker alignment and precision.
- Has electric brakes to stop the blade right away in seconds.
- The Arbor lock technology can help with changing brakes easily.
- 60 tipped carbide blade is a great addition to the 15 amp powerful motor.
- Comes with dust bags and extension wings.
- You may have to adjust the product a little.
10. Delta Power Equipment Corporation S26-262L 10” Shop Master Miter Saw with laser
The very lightweight and portable Delta Shop Master Miter Saw is very portable. This amazing device works with all kinds of virtual saw stands. The amazing, powerful device from Delta comes with a spindle lock that holds the spindles securely while the blade nuts are being loosened or removed.
The Bevel cut ranging 0 to 47 degrees to the left and can cut minimum 2×6 at the full bevel. This amazing device will make your carpentry works easier for sure.
- Battery operated laser lights with on and off switches are the best part of this device.
- This lightweight beast is very dependable as well as versatile for different jobs.
- With a 15-amp motor, it is one of the most powerful, yet lightweight miter saw in the list.
- It includes dust bags, and clamps hold down for cuts.
- The blade has 24 tooth count. Lesser than most other saws in the list.
- It does not have any brakes to stop the blade right away.
So, these were all we have gathered spending hours on the internet. With the things to consider list we have mentioned earlier, we found these miter saws worthy of being on our list. Check them out and find yourself a new miter saw that would make your work easier.
We are also recommending:
Choosing the miter saw for furniture making
How to choose the miter saw for furniture is quite a tough thing to decide. Your miter saw is one of the best friends you can have while making the furniture or doing any of your woodworking jobs.
You have to keep different things in your mind while choosing the miter saw for furniture such as safety concerns, cleanliness, and some other stuff too. While choosing the best miter saw for furniture making will take a lot of research to do.
As mentioned, you have to consider different miter saws features depending on the work you are doing.
- First up, the safety concerns. Yes obviously. You have to consider the safety concerns while using a miter saw and that should be your very first priority while using one. You don’t want to get hurt or end up being a part of a fatal accident while using it. So always check and choose the miter saw according to the safety concerns.
- Blades comes the second. Look, once you are safe, you are going to concentrate on your work now. The bigger the blades or the number of teeth on it, the better and faster you work with large wood stocks. Whereas, the smaller the blade or the number of teeth, the precise and excellent your work will be. So, choose a miter saw according to what your work demands.
- Now, when you are done with the blades, here comes the cleanliness. Look, “cleanliness is next to godliness”. Plus, miter saws are very untidy equipment to use. It keeps throwing dust all over around. These small wood particles can cause breathing problems plus, you cannot work in that dusty shop for a long time, and you will end up harming your lungs. So always choose the miter saws that come with a dust bag.
The top features of the best miter saw for furniture making
The top features of the miter saw for furniture making are as follows:
- Miter saws are designed for different crosscuts and miter cuts. As indicated in the name, miter saws are very precise devices to make miter cuts. The crosscuts become much easier when it comes from different angles.
- Laser guides are one of the best features of the modern-day miter saws. It is not just become easier, but also become satisfying to work with a miter saw that shows you how exactly the blade is going to land on the wooden blocks before you start. The chance of making a mistake even by a small margin becomes difficult with this feature.
- The diversity of models in miter saws is another great feature. Say, if you do not find all your features in a particular model. Well, it doesn’t mean that you will never find another miter saw with all the features you need.
- Portability is another great feature of the new miter saws. Hand saws were always portable. However, they were never that precise like the miter saws. And thus, being able to fold and carry these miter saws to other locations is a fantastic advantage.
- If you use a particular angle more often that is not present in the miter saw, you can always try to custom the device on your frequently used angles and then lock it in there. This way, it will become easier to get back to your favorite angle quickly and more efficiently.
- The dust bag comes with the miter saw is an essential feature of your miter saw. As mentioned earlier, these dust bags help a lot to keep your working place clean. It helps control air pollution too as it does not let the dust particles flying around.
The things you should consider while buying a miter saw for your woodwork shop: The buying guide.
You need to consider a few things that you should consider before buying a miter saw in your woodworking projects. Here are a few of the major considerations you should look into before buying a new miter saw that can eventually lead you to the best miter saw for furniture making.
Work to be Done: Some of the tasks require a particular type of saw while the other requires different types of the miter saw. For example, if there is a lot of work left, you might consider using a miter saw with larger cutting blades with a greater number of teeth.
This types of saws will help you to make smoother cuts, and it will keep your work neat. However, the thick woods require less number of teeth to make the outcome more satisfying.
Dust collection: A miter always blows a large amount of dust while making the cuts. This causes health problems for the workers. Plus, the cleaning process after work goes a long way. So, look if your miter is coming with an efficient dust collector or not.
Quality: Now, quality is important. If you are buying a miter, you expect it to deliver precise works. Make sure it is a long-lasting miter.
Safety: Your health concerns should always be your priority. So, try to buy the safest one while choosing a miter saw. While choosing a miter saw always watch for a saw guard, electric brakes and safety glasses that will protect you from the accidental mishaps.
The user guide: Using the miter saw properly is another important part.
Well, here are some primary user guidelines for the miter saw for furniture making. However, always read the user guide properly that comes with the product.
Read and learn: read and understand the user guide properly that comes with the product. There is the user guide for the specifications of your model. Thus, always take the time to read the user guide and properly understand it.
Keep the guards in the proper place: Always keep the guards in the proper places and keep them in the order of working.
Always remove the adjusting wrenches and keys: Make a new habit of checking if the adjusting wrenches and the keys are removed or not before you turn the miter saw on.
Keep the area of working clean: Always keep your working area clean. Never use it while placing it on the floor. Cluttered areas and benches will do nothing but inviting accidents.
Do not use miter saws in dangerous environments: Never use the miter saw on damp locations. Do not expose them to snow or rain. Remember miter saw is a power tool. And everyone knows how deadly of a combo can a power tool and water be.
KEEP THE CHILDREN AWAY: Needless to say, why? The mighty blades of miter saw is always a dangerous thing to work with, even for the adults. For children, the whole tool is a dangerous one. It runs on electric power, has dangerous blades, cuts wood, and that’s enough of reasons to keep the children away from it.
Why do we recommend Those miter saw for furniture making?
No matter what we recommend or not, that won’t change the fact that miter saw is a carpenter’s best friend. The amazing features like laser guides, portability, dust bags for cleaning and such other things are the main things of miter saws.
Here are some of the causes we recommend these saws.
Precision is one of the main cause of suggesting miter saws. The perfect miter cuts and the crosscuts are something you cannot get in any other saws apart from these.
You can customize your frequently used angle and lock the saw on that particular angle. This flexibility is another concern to use a miter saw for woodworking projects.
Laser guides to help you know exactly where the blades are going to make the cuts is a great feature of these miter saws.
Dustbags are helping to keep the environment clean, and thus helping to keep the air clean. Plus, it helps you to give some relief from the rising health concerns is another reason we are recommending them.
The portability of these saws that will help you to give your best and make your work precisely perfect is another reason to recommend these saws to the woodworkers out there.
Miter saws are very helpful devices to make all your woodworks clean and well-finished. These are the best friends of every woodworker. No matter what kind of woodwork you are doing.
Miter Saws And Things You Did Not Know About It
Miter saw is a very handy tool for precise cutting and outstanding work. No matter if you are a rookie or a pro, a miter saw will always make your working experience better than it ever was.
It is the most undeniable instrument when you have a shop for cutting flooring and things that you cannot cut with a regular saw.
Well, we have been receiving questions from different readers about these miter saws. And we have decided to answer all those questions with our researches.
We have spent hours before the computer to answer the most relevant questions about miter saws, and to provide you with the list of top five miter saws in the market. Check it out.
Can You Rip Wood With A Miter Saw?
Adding a rip blade to a miter saw is not a very good idea. The design of a miter saw will not support the idea of adding a rip blade to a miter saw. Because the wood will be laying across the path of the blade and will not be along with it.
Rip blades have a tooth count of 24-40 maximum. Thus, replacing these blades for most of the applications makes sense. Miter saws are so powerful because they have made the carpentry jobs out their easy.
The device is susceptible to make new furniture. You may not want to remove the capabilities with a rough-cutting rip blade. A rip blade may move quickly but, the time you save is going to go in vain when you have to sand the cuts of each end.
However, if you need minimal cuts, such as the bolts coming through a sole plate or something, you may use the miter saw for those small wood rips only.
Can a miter saw be used as a table saw?
This was something a lot of people have asked us about. Well, our answer is no. Because, although you can use a table saw for almost all the cuttings, but they have their limitations. Miter saws, on the other hand, are handy tools too.
But they also have their limitations. Here, we are going to clear all your queries about the differences between a miter saw and a table saw.
- A miter saw is a great tool when you want to cut angles and bevels are generally used to cut trims. Miter saws will provide you with definite, and precise cuts. It performs the shorter cuts, precisely less than 16 inches. However, this tool is a speedy tool.
The miter saw has gained its reputation because it is a fast tool that provides more precision with angles and bevel cuts. When you are with your trim-work, there is nothing comparable to a miter saw.
- Table saws, however, can also cut bevels but they will not give you precision and finish such as the miter saw with the angle cuts and the bevel cuts. To cut precise angles with a miter saw, you may have to install a miter gauge with the table saw.
However, with all these accessories, the table saw is still slower than a miter saw. It takes more time to complete the cut. Table saw, however, can make longer cuts that can rip off the entire length of plywood.
What Is The Best Chop Saw For Wood?
There are plenty of miter saws available in the market. To find out which is the best one for we should take an in-depth tour to know the features that are important to choose the best chop saw. We have given our list of best miter saws in this article.
We have chosen those products according to the list you are about to read. So, keep this list in consideration while buying the best chop saw.
- The melted steel molded into a molder; the stamped steel blades are great for ordinary cutting jobs.
- Solid material incredibly chipped by laser, the laser cut blades works flawlessly for the best, polished cuts of the world.
- Tooth number depends on what kind of job you want to do with the saw. Small tooth count will help you with the medium density board with wisely gaped 24 teeth. However, increased tooth count will help the finery of the product when you are ending.
- Always check if the motor is powerful enough to pull off your work with extreme finery and precision, throw some extra cash for higher amp if you need it.
- Saw weight is another important feature when you are buying. Because, if the saw is lightweight enough, it will be portable.
- Laser guides are not present in all the saws. Anyhow, this helps with precision. So, you might try owning a saw with a laser guide rather than a saw without it.
Blade guards, Dust collection ports and bevel stops are essential features you should look for while choosing the best chop saw for wood.
Why Should You Buy From Amazon?
Well, buying anything from Amazon can help the buyer putting out a great deal for themselves. Amazon is one of the most loved online shopping portals, and the website has uncountable five-star ratings from their customers.
This multinational online shopping chain has done things to benefit both the buyers and the sellers. They knew the need of their buyers, and they always wanted to fulfill them. Here are some reasons why you should buy your next miter saw from Amazon.
Reliability: Amazon is doing business in the online shopping market for a long time now. They have uncountable happy customers, and their reliability with the product you order is unmatchable.
Best price: Amazon offers huge discounts on products. The website has great discounts for their buyers. Discounts that will please you more.
Variation and quality: There is so much variation in the online shopping market. Amazon has the largest range of products, and each of their products is quality products that you have to like.
Delivery: Amazon is providing very fast delivery nowadays. It delivers your product to your home address very fast and in perfect condition. Nowadays, you can get your product delivered within two working days after ordering it.
How Do You Prevent Tears On A Miter Saw?
Well, tear-outs in miter saw is a prevalent thing. It happens when the wood fiber is not firmly in place. There are two main types of tearouts. One occurs when the wood gets cut across the grains. This is what happens with a miter saw.
The other kind of tearout occurs when the wood surface is plain.
The problem with crosscutting is that whenever you apply pressure across every fiber in aboard. This is, however, fine through most cuts, but the last few fibers near the back or the bottom edge have no support behind them, and they decide to splint away rather than sliced through. And you can do nothing to stop them.
The carpenters have no issues with these tearouts caused by unsupported fibers. They can hide them at the bottom of the side of the trims. However, furniture makers face the problem as they cannot hide these tearouts.
They usually close the gaps with zero clearance boards or fence.
The easiest way, however, to stop tearouts from happening is to add sacrificial fences.
This auxiliary table supports that are L shaped can prevent the tearouts by supporting those bottom edge fibers.
What is the most accurate miter saw?
There are three types of different miter saws. These are, as mentioned earlier, the complex, compound and the sliding compound miter saw. However, the complex miter saws are one of the most basic miters saw, if your question about the best kind of miter saws, there will be a battle between the compound and the sliding compound miter saws.
There are some pros and cons to each of the types. We will compare them to decide what is the best kind of miter saw.
The compound miter saw:
- They can cut a simple miter angle precisely.
- They can perform both the bevel cuts and the miter cuts.
- It has a greater cutting arc than the sliding compound miter saws.
- Cutting corner joints can become an issue with these miter saws.
- The sliding compound miter saw:
- They feature double bevel cuts.
- You don’t need to flip the wood to make matching bevel cuts on both sides.
Comparing both of the saws, it seems like the Sliding compound miter saw is the better option if most accurate miter saw is what you are taking into consideration.
Miter saws are the best friend of woodworkers.
It is a great tool while you are trying the angle cuts or precision is much needed. Miter saws have been helping the woodworkers to deliver most well-furnished woodworks to their customers. Here are some of the top miter saws you can find for your work and their reviews.
Some of them help you to make precise small cuts, some of them, on the other hand, allows you to work precisely with the large wood stocks or maybe with some more heavy-duty works. However, technology has always been improving from the moment it was born.
Thus, it is a great idea always to come back to check what are the best features that are available. Hope this article is going to help you to buy amazing miter saws that are going to help your woodworks and make your works touchwood.
I am John Maku Sadman. I am a professional blogger and website content writer. I would love to share my experience on my blog. I am using multiple power tools (drill, saw, wood cutter machines) from different companies. Now I am sharing my experience on my blog “TopRatedToolsReview.com”